Plumbing Services for Foodservice and Restaurant Clients
Environmental Drain & Plumbing's origins are deeply rooted in the successful use of biological products to maintain drain line, grease traps and related plumbing within the food service industry. It is estimated that grease and oil cause between 40 and 70 percent of all drain line problems and many of the odor problems. These problems cost businesses thousands of dollars each year, and can bring your daily business to a sudden halt. With new wastewater regulations, the safe and proper disposal of grease accumulation has become a major concern for food service establishments.
Environmental Drain & Plumbing offers live-vegetative bacteria services that digest fats, oils and greases preventing problematic issues with drain line backups and grease trap pump outs. Serving the industry since 1991 with hundreds of satisfied customers to attest to our success.
We interface with local wastewater authorities to keep our clients in compliance with ever changing regulations. In addition to solving your fats or oil and grease issue, our solution also reduces pass through grease that plagues municipal collection systems. Municipalities recognize our successful drain line management system as a viable alternative to conventional routing of grease waste lines and pumping and disposal of grease wastes. Our products are Lab certified to contain no added enzymes or emulsifiers that could have a negative effect on the environment and they carry the US EPA Design for the Environment seal of approval.
Call today to discuss a free consultation and evaluation to identify your grease waste management needs.
- Quick plumbing service response:
- Trained techs diagnose and remove stoppage quickly
- Solve problem correctly the first time - economically efficient
- Faucet plumbing repairs:
- Stocking dealer for T&S Brass plumbing fixtures
- Trained service techs fix it correctly the first time
- Commercial water heater repairs:
- Factory trained and authorized techs trouble shoot repairs and repair or replace unit as indicated
- Grease trap service and repair:
- Trained techs pump and repair grease traps and grease interceptors.
- Schedule services as required by waste water regulators for hassle free compliance
- Documentation provided, tailored to your compliance needs
- Bioremediation services tailored to your needs
- Bacteria program to cure your drain line woes
- Odor detection
- Find source of sewer gas odors and other malodors
- Backflow services and repairs